Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a CA winter

 So, winter in CA looks a little different than DC. It still looked and felt like fall the whole time I was out visiting.
There are no concessions made for visitors at mom and dad's house. The kids were put to work with outdoor chores. Let me tell you, they are big helpers... my life is a breeze.
 They are easily distracted and can usually be found picking flowers after about 3 minutes of chores.


 ahem... here they are at the flowers
 This is griffin's "wary pose" when he's checking out something that might be a bug.
 grandpa is handing over a crab apple that griffin insisted on trying
Right now griffin's sitting on my lap looking at the picture saying "I not yike dat sing... I not yike it!!"

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous pictures! Who was the photographer?

Kimba said...

your kids are just crazy adorable.

Lori Whiting said...

They really being outside picking flowers don't they!
Beautiful kids.
Love, mom

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

new camera? i want one. Those pictures are beautiful. So fun to see you and your adorable family this christmas!