Sunday, September 23, 2012

baptism day

 emery's baptism was on September 15th. In our stake the family is in charge of the whole baptism program and planning process. Thankfully we have an amazing primary president who is very organized and gave me a detailed list of each thing I need to check off. Perfect. I love checking things off.
emery was so excited. We searched far and wide for all the white stuff she needed. Far. And. Wide.
 Spencer filled the font and got the room ready.
 I was in charge of refreshments, programs and assigning talks/music etc...
emery was so happy to have her grandparents in her program and her primary teacher gave a wonderful talk about baptism.


 My little girl in the smallest baptism jumpsuit they have. I rolled the legs 3 times.

 grandma and grandpa Brock
 Grandpa Neil
 After the baptism, when emery and Spencer were getting changed into dry clothes we had people fill out little cards with their testimony or thoughts for emery and then put them in a little book.
 The food afterward. Thank you so much to those who helped with the food. We had fruit, Panera bread and friends brought plates of treats.
emery had a lot of her little friends show up with their families and it was a very special day.
She said, "I don't think I've done anything wrong yet because griffin hasn't made me mad."
We're glad emery chose to follow Jesus Christ's example and be baptized. She's a good example to her sisters and brother and to us.

4 comments:

Robin said...

What a special day for a special little girl. Wish we could have been there!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Emery. You look so pretty and happy.

Lori Whiting said...

What a beautiful girl. We are so proud of you Emery!
I miss you and I am so anxious to see you soon.
Love grandma lori

Ashley C. said...

So special! It sounds like a great day! Allie you look so beautiful in those pictures!