quinny likes to put my spray-n-wash to the test. quinny won.
griffin walking around the Asian market. "Peee-you. It is SO stinky in here." I'm guessing it's all the live fish and crabs. griffin was mesmerized- people sorted through piles of crabs like they were apples.
grandma Lori bouncing quinny
We took mom to Home Depot for her birthday. She was so happy.
The helpers are all lined up and ready to assist grandma
He slept like this for 2 and a half hours.
Groundhog, whistle pig, woodchuck. He's so cute. He's got a big daddy roaming around somewhere too.
griffin loves being in jammies. Right when we get home he heads to his room and pulls out some jammy shorts. That's right son... there's nothing wrong with comfy pants at 2 in the afternoon!
We all love the park. And this awesome weather.













8 comments:
I love Griffin's sleeping spot. I always tell Justin that I want to invent a bed with places for your arms to go so they don't get squished and fall asleep. Griffin's spot is perfect! :-)
really griffin can sleep like that! the difference between boys and girls is so apparent even at such an early age, no fluffy pillow needed!
No! They are growing up and I'm missing it! We need to see you guys asap.
Super cute kids!
That's the same market where E almost got snapped in the leg by a wandering blue crab.
Such cute pictures.
Cutest pictures ever!! Who is lucky enough to go to Home Depot on their birthday? How in the world did Griffin sleep like that??
love you,
Mom
I love Quinn's age. I'm still stuck with a cranky 4 month old. Want to switch? By the way you're the man. I'm crossing my fingers for any other room but the cat room at your next appt.
Hi Allie! Griffen looks like he could be one of Debbie's kids!! Sleep anywhere, any position, any time!! Thank you for your wonderful posts!! I think and pray for you everyday!! Love Aunt Dorene
Post a Comment