These pictures were taken on the Washington DC temple grounds.
My beautiful little girl turned 8 and we took some pictures to use on her baptism announcement and to frame for our home.
(front)
(back)
I've been looking forward to this day for awhile and I know she was even more excited than I was. She's a good girl and was definitely ready to take this next step in her life.












7 comments:
She is such a beauty.
What a wonderful keepsake. You always have the best ideas. She is beautiful and what a lovely setting for pictures.
Beautiful! What perfect pictures to remind her of her baptism.
The pictures on her announcement, and here in the blog, are so beautiful! Of course, it would be hard to take a bad picture of such a cute little girl!
So pretty!
Did you take these? They are beautiful!
What a cutie. Emery looks all grown up! I can't wait to see you guys in November. I love you guys.
Jeff
Post a Comment