Thursday, October 25, 2012

back to CA

We took up 2 rows on the airplane. That's the best because then we're not poking and bumping some unlucky stranger who gets stuck by our family.
 griffin was really good
 emery and campbell were both really good
quinn has been put on our family's "no fly" list.

5 comments:

Kimba said...

man your kids are so dang cute. so jealous you're back in cali! it snowed here today!

Natalie said...

Allie, you are so so stinkin' funny!!

Lindsay said...

I would LOVE to have Quinn fly next to me any day. Glad you are back in CA.

Ashley C. said...

Well, I'm sad we won't get to see you when we go to the temple, but I'm happy you are back in CA. Good luck finding a house and choosing where to have your dr's appointments.

Sara said...

Hey Allie, Glad to hear things are going well (better) and that you are back in CA! Joyce and I were just talking about you and your cute family. We hear San Jose is a great place to settle down. ;)