We spent our 2nd day at Arches National Park and had such a great time. We were worried about spring break crowds or the weather but there was no need to fret.
We saw almost everything in 1 day except Delicate Arch.
emery trying to help out Balance Rock
Climbing around and sitting under Double Arch for a while. I did have a little tiny panic attack sitting under those huge arches of rock... at some point they have to fall or break right?Then we went to the North and South Windows. I love that most of the arches are just a short hike from the road. It was the perfect place for families with kids.
I don't know how quinn scammed a ride on my back.
Griffin was excited to find "dead tree arch"
Landscape Arch is pretty impressive
Sand Dune Arch where I was trying to find a ranger to tattle on some law-breaking father and his juvenile delinquent children who had climbed up on the arch and were hanging out there.
So much fun! After leaving Arches we drove down into Moab and scoured all the souvenier shops for the perfect trinkets. Then we ate dinner and headed back to the hotel to swim until closing again.
























1 comment:
Don't risk my precious little Quinn under any more arches
Post a Comment