Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Easter

 Quinny helped me make some little family treats with pudding, crushed oreo, chocolate eggs and a Peep chick sitting on the top. Just looking at those Cadbury chocolate eggs is bringing a wave of guilt for how many packages I ate this spring.
 My friend and I hid hundreds of eggs for Quinn's class to find. I think it was over in 5 minutes.



 We dyed eggs at our home this year... usually I save all the super messy really fun things for mom's house.
 When the egg dying stuff goes on clearance each year I buy tons of boxes for next year. I like to throw 5-6 color tablets in each cup so they get super-dyed!!

 kissing eggs


 Griffin's Easter basket
 Emery's basket
 We walk a fine line between hiding them so easy that it takes all the fun out of it and hiding it in such a hard spot that they're bawling their eyes out while everyone else is enjoying their treats.


 Quinn's was in my bathtub. She was the last to find hers this year- she needed some strong hints.






 Easter Egg hunt. I win because I hid the last egg that was found. It took an extra 20 mins just to find my egg *pats self on back*








Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

quinn is getting older

Lori Whiting said...

The kids are all looking older. You do so many fun things with them!!