Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Christmas 2017

 We went up to Granits Bay a couple days before Christmas to see Spencer's brothers and parents. We visited our 2 fav restaurants and had some fun family activities. I hadn't been to Folsom Lake in years so it was nice to visit and throw every single rock on the whole beach into the water. And then the sticks.





 We got to have more cousin time on Christmas Eve with Katie's family. We appreciate them making the drive to come hang out with us so we could have some family around at Christmas!

 Spencer is in charge of filling the stockings with the goods. Quinn's stocking had bulging pants this year.










 emery made this little nativity set and gave it to me for Christmas. She's just so good at crocheting!
 Quinn gave everyone a card with a piece of gum taped in it
 Quinny's frozen yogurt set. I knew she liked LEGOs now but didn't realize how good she was at putting them together. I always thought she'd conned her siblings into making them and then she just played with them afterwards.
 It's hard having Griffin's birthday right by Christmas... I feel like he waits for almost a year for new LEGO sets. He LOVES Star Wars LEGOs the most.

 Favorite gifts of the season.
 Griffin and Spencer got right to work on that stack of LEGO sets. This year we didn't have to dig through the trash for any missing pieces so... yay!
emery got started on her fancy writing right away. She's learning calligraphy and writing with a brush pen.

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

I hope that the park brings some more beach rocks for your next visit

John and Morgan said...

Is that not the cutest nativity? So fun! Love you guys!