I always try to squeeze in one last beach day before winter hits. We went to Dillon Beach on Labor Day this year. I didn't realize Dillon in such a dog beach. We usually go during the week when the beaches are empty. It was like a dog convention on Labor Day. bleh.
You can see Spencer in the background playing frisbee with the kids. He likes to DO something when he's at a beach. Me, not so much. I bring a book and snacks and settle in for the day.
Quinny made a bath tub and took a little bath
The kids love the rocks all over the beach
You can see Spencer in the background playing frisbee with the kids. He likes to DO something when he's at a beach. Me, not so much. I bring a book and snacks and settle in for the day.
Quinny made a bath tub and took a little bath
The kids love the rocks all over the beach
They always sleep well after a long day at the beach.









No comments:
Post a Comment