Griffin did not pass inspection. Nice try buddy
My last activity in Young Women's was a Fear Factor night. I ordered flavored crickets off Amazon for one of the events. The girls were chomping away on them! I was shocked. I thought they'd just start shrieking and run away.
Quinny performing a balloon dance for us
My new calling as den leader of the wolves. This outfit... hahahahahahahahahahaha
Quinn doesn't look too happy in her school pics this year
emery making refugee bears. She had to embroider all the faces on and then sew them up.
quinny doing some worksheets during General Conference
emery and I went to Time out for Women (without mom this year... sad face) and emery got to hear from Al Carraway (The Tattooed Mormon). We had a great time!
emery at Young Women in Excellence showing off 2 projects she did this year. Read the whole Book of Mormon and making a ton of bears for the Syrian refugees children.
emery and her little pioneer outfit sweat shop. She is making 2 outfits for me and for herself for Trek this summer.
The kids are trying to pretty-up my dinner presentations
I don't know how Griffin conned quinn into carrying his backpack because quinn is usually trying to con me into carrying hers. She likes to stick it in my grip when I'm busy talking or she does Rock Paper Scissors the whole way to school and if she wins I have to carry her backpack. Once she wins she takes off and never comes back to have a rematch.
Emery and campbell beautifying themselves
emery got her bottom braces on
Campbell doesn't trust us with her Halloween candy
The playroom
We have Scouting for Food in November. The scouts drop off flyers on Saturday and then the next Saturday they go pick up food off people's porches. Griffin and I took the load of food to the drop off. It was pretty cool.
Griffin signed up to play the prelude music on Primary. I got a reminder note about this and said "Ummm... griffin... you signed up to play prelude? You don't know any church songs yet" he was like "yeah... that's true" So we pulled out some of the girl's old music and he quickly learned one song and played it a couple times. He did so well!
Sometimes I like to surprise the kids with pure craziness. I asked emery if she wanted marshmallows in her hot chocolate and she said yes. hahahahah
Campbell's revised candy inventory...see the note at the top (scribbles=mom ate it)
Some of my little Wolf Scouts after learning how to properly fold the flag.
Campbell loves all things artsy and is always working on some project or other
Our Thankful Door. Finally an idea that actually worked.
My last activity in Young Women's was a Fear Factor night. I ordered flavored crickets off Amazon for one of the events. The girls were chomping away on them! I was shocked. I thought they'd just start shrieking and run away.
Quinny performing a balloon dance for us
My new calling as den leader of the wolves. This outfit... hahahahahahahahahahaha
Quinn doesn't look too happy in her school pics this year
quinny doing some worksheets during General Conference
emery and I went to Time out for Women (without mom this year... sad face) and emery got to hear from Al Carraway (The Tattooed Mormon). We had a great time!
emery at Young Women in Excellence showing off 2 projects she did this year. Read the whole Book of Mormon and making a ton of bears for the Syrian refugees children.
emery and her little pioneer outfit sweat shop. She is making 2 outfits for me and for herself for Trek this summer.
The kids are trying to pretty-up my dinner presentations
I don't know how Griffin conned quinn into carrying his backpack because quinn is usually trying to con me into carrying hers. She likes to stick it in my grip when I'm busy talking or she does Rock Paper Scissors the whole way to school and if she wins I have to carry her backpack. Once she wins she takes off and never comes back to have a rematch.
Emery and campbell beautifying themselves
emery got her bottom braces on
Campbell doesn't trust us with her Halloween candy
The playroom
We have Scouting for Food in November. The scouts drop off flyers on Saturday and then the next Saturday they go pick up food off people's porches. Griffin and I took the load of food to the drop off. It was pretty cool.
Griffin signed up to play the prelude music on Primary. I got a reminder note about this and said "Ummm... griffin... you signed up to play prelude? You don't know any church songs yet" he was like "yeah... that's true" So we pulled out some of the girl's old music and he quickly learned one song and played it a couple times. He did so well!
Sometimes I like to surprise the kids with pure craziness. I asked emery if she wanted marshmallows in her hot chocolate and she said yes. hahahahah
Campbell's revised candy inventory...see the note at the top (scribbles=mom ate it)
Some of my little Wolf Scouts after learning how to properly fold the flag.
Campbell loves all things artsy and is always working on some project or other
Our Thankful Door. Finally an idea that actually worked.






























2 comments:
Love all the creative activities
Wow , love all these new pics. We look at them a lot and talk about each one!
Love all the things the kids are involved in and love Campbell's candy chart..sure glad you didn't do that or I would have been in trouble!!
Love the refugee bears! Way to go Emery! Love you guys!
Post a Comment