Thursday, July 23, 2009

He's half a year

Happy .5 months little (big) guy! The pictures with the jammies were taken in bed this morning. He sleeps through the night and then will eat sometime around 6 in the morning. If I'm lazy I keep him in bed with me and it's nice to wake up to this cute little face.
Grabbing the camera strap and yanking the camera to him. He must have known how flattering this picture would end up being. Although, it does show how blue his eyes are. His are the most blue, then emery's then mine. Spencer and campbell's eyes are more green than blue.

Up on his knees to scoot along- his head is plowed into the mattress as part of his scooting technique.

Sucking his lips in.
I neglected to mention in the previous post how much he likes to be upside down. Does anyone out there know if this is a problem? Usually we lay him across our laps and let his head hang over the edge of our legs but this time he was in all-out opossum mode.
Lastly he loves playing with his toys. It cracks me up when he's sitting up playing because he breathes really heavy and acts like it's a huge effort... like a big fat guy trying to move around.

I didn't know if I would like having a baby boy in my crew but I have to say I'm in love. griffin has been in our home for half a year now. I'm glad I can be home with him to enjoy every minute of it. I love my kids and love being their mom.

4 comments:

Meaja said...

happy .5 griffin! we love him!

Natalie said...

Boys really are a lot of fun! I'm glad you are enjoying him. He's such a cute guy. I love the first picture...he looks like a man enjoying his retirement years. :)

Melissa said...

I was just about to come on and post an update on Lukas...but I think I am too lazy now. Maybe tomorrow :o)
I wanted to tell you though Lukas does that lip suck thing too. I think it's soo funny, but he does it all the time. I even will pull his lip out and he just sucks it back in. Crazy kid :o)
Oh and Lukas likes to be upside down too. I don't think it's a problem, but what do I know!?

Lori Whiting said...

I just want to give him a squeeze.
What a cutie and happy 6 months Griffin. We love you
Grandma Lori