Saturday, July 4, 2009

santa cruz (beach)

My super-star husband doing what he loves- any sport he can convince people to play with him.
emery is pretty good at posing for the camera when I ask her to. I just noticed when I went through my old pictures that she likes to have props in the photo with her.
campbell playing and talking to herself. She does this A LOT. On our drive out to Utah she talked to herself the whole way- even when emery and griffin were asleep.

Liam- he uses a binkie and griffin doesn't so that's another way to tell them apart if you're having trouble.

I loved that the beach was cool this year and overcast most of the days. I hate the sun and don't want it touching my skin. If I ever look tan to you it's the store-bought kind of tan from a bottle.

No comments: