
So, without further delay I'll post these super-old pictures from Memorial Day weekend. I still haven't found my cable but I'm a woman of many skills and I hate disappointing my blog's fans. So, the above picture is from our campsite in Santa Cruz. It's a much-anticipated family vacation and we love being able to spend the quality time together. Jeff's the only weird-looking one in the picture but since he never comments on my blog I posted it anyway.

Dad preparing some Dutch Oven delicacies. He even cooked salmon in the oven this year.

griffin hated the super-cool hat I picked out for him. I think he looks dashing.

Now he's better. griffin did pretty well at night and I can't complain at all about having a baby along for the camping trip. At least he wasn't trying to get off my lap to play in the dirt.



Liam and Robert keeping warm in the morning.

Morgan was kind enough to get us Mystery Spot tickets so now my life is complete. I think there are some pictures of us at the Mystery Spot on her blog.

I used Spencer's football cones along the edge of the road to help drivers and my kids be a little more careful. It worked like a charm. Everyone who drove by was so confused by the orange cones they slowed to a crawl and I was a happy mom.

campbell was her usual dirty self. I do not understand this phenomenon at all- she is always dirty or has food on her face or clothes. I'm glad she's the second girl and not my first since I have to trash most of her clothes. We love her though and assume (and hope) she'll grow out of it eventually. My mom made her cute hat.
A special thanks to mom and dad for providing us with the trip, food and fun each year. We love you so much!
3 comments:
Are you sure Jeff is the only one that looks strange in the top picture? I think everyone but you looks a little off :)
As one of your groupies, I'm glad you finally have some pictures up!
Wow now that's camping! And hello....salmon in the dutch oven?! Yumm-o Sweet idea on the play cones, clever girl!
Yay! A new post and pictures!! Sounds, and looks, like a very fun family reunion. I look forward to those as well. Love ya.
Post a Comment