
Ooooo... he'a just so cute and squishable. Lately he's been scooting along and pulling his knees up underneath him. He'll rock back and forth and then dive forward to try to get something.

I love the fat rolls around his hands. We watched home videos the other day and decided he looks a lot like emery when she was younger. I love his chubby wrist rolls.

This is taken while Spencer was driving. I was really bored.

Sometimes griffin sits in his bumbo when the girls are taking a bath. Last night I sat him by himself in the water and he loved it. I was soaked from all his splashing but it was fun to watch him.


I hate watching my little baby balanced on a hand so high in the air. Spencer needs to get in lots of griffy time after work.

I love it when he crams a fist-full of blanket in his mouth. He ate a little bit of applesauce and sweet potatoes and loved them. Of course, the one kid I don't feel the need to rush solids on loves to eat them.

Outside watching his active older sisters run around. We go out in the backyard most evenings because it is so shady and griffin loves it out there.

Little griffin loves to watch his sisters play, solely nurses, has not teeth, sits up like a champ, loves sitting in the shower, and doesn't fit in any of the clothes I bought for him.
We've decided that we are not funny people since he still won't laugh for us. I can get him going maybe once a day. It's done a number on my self-esteem.
He needs more love in the evenings when it's time for me to cook dinner, drools like crazy and is the most mellow/quietest baby we've had yet.
We love you baby griffy!
7 comments:
He has a wonderful disposition, not a tendency to laugh. Must be a serous business trying to keep up in this family
Love dad
So cute! I am so jealous of your back yard :o( Oh and Lukas is the same way with food. He LOVES it and I really don't care if he gets it or not. i try to give it to him once a day....maybe I am just lazy :o)
Oh goodness, I love those pictures. He really is so adorable. I miss you guys!
What a cutie! I miss him
I was looking of pics of the girls and Griffin is so much lighter in complexion and hair color.
Love, mom
Happy 6 months griffy! We love you! Cute pictures of him and his "papi"
He really does look a lot like Emery.
He's smart to lay low with two older sisters. :)
I bet Spence is so excited - he looks just like him! I just want to put him in my pocket.
Post a Comment