It's fun to let kids just be kids. They love to explore.
Get dirty and scuff up their new pants
climb way too high
Pose for the camera and make me show them each pictureWalk across structurally unsound terrain with their shoes on the wrong feet
eat grass
drop the grass and catch mommy's eye
get excited and forget everything to try to get to mommyI love sitting back and watching kids play.
*Photos taken in the beautiful woods near the Washington DC Temple








3 comments:
So, what's that like? - sitting back and watching your kids play. Just kidding. I've been to your house and have yet to see you sit.
These pictures look so professional! I love them!
I agree with Morgan, these pictures look professional!! They better quit changing so fast. They all have adorable expressions.
Looks like Emmy had a great time at her dads work. She wouldn't like it if she really saw what he does all day--- figuring taxes!
Love, mom
I've asked it before, but what camera did you get? Are you shooting with a DSLR? Gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment