Tuesday, May 8, 2012

quinn's skills

 Now quinn can stand up
 But can't get back down
 She has 2 little teeth which I have yet to get a picture of. She'll barely let me glance at them. She's very protective.
 I plopped her back in the corner of her room so we could get some crawling action.
 It's very common for her to have something in each hand while crawling from room to room. She hates her socks so it's usually a sock in each hand.


I'll also brag about the one trick I taught her. When I get her out of bed after nightime/nap she knows that she's supposed to throw her binkie back in bed. I say "quinny!"and point back into her crib.Then she smiles, takes her binkie out and tosses it. It took me 3 weeks to teach her that.

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Beautiful, sweet little girl.
We love her.
I think she has more tricks than that - she is very good at getting what she wants.
love, dad

Lori Whiting said...

Wow! keep the pictures coming because we love it and makes us feel closer. We miss those sweet little ones and Quinn is growing so fast.
Love, mom