emery's finally old enough to go to "take your child to work day". She was so so so excited. I'm pretty sure she has no idea what Spencer does all day. She got a special breakfast, a few activities and crafts, some time to "shadow" Spencer while he worked, found some new friends to play with and had lunch with Spencer.
We made sure she brought plenty of books in case being an accountant wasn't as much fun as she imagined.
emery made off with a fancy pen, frisbee, carabiners, breath mints, a backpack, some crafts and a flashlight. She had such a fun time and I'm glad she was able to look forward to and attend this special day.
Poor campbell was so jealous. She kept watching the clock all day asking "Is it 10:00 yet? That's when emery does her activity" "Is it 12:00? That's when emery and daddy have lunch together"
I can't wait until all 4 of them march out the door after Spencer. That's when Deloitte will stop doing "Bring your child to work day".
We made sure she brought plenty of books in case being an accountant wasn't as much fun as she imagined.
emery made off with a fancy pen, frisbee, carabiners, breath mints, a backpack, some crafts and a flashlight. She had such a fun time and I'm glad she was able to look forward to and attend this special day.
Poor campbell was so jealous. She kept watching the clock all day asking "Is it 10:00 yet? That's when emery does her activity" "Is it 12:00? That's when emery and daddy have lunch together"
I can't wait until all 4 of them march out the door after Spencer. That's when Deloitte will stop doing "Bring your child to work day".



1 comment:
What a special day. Great to visit with Spencer at work.
I disagree though, when they all get to go then Deloitte will have a record production day at the office.
Love, dad
Post a Comment