Monday, July 9, 2012

The Fourth

before the race
 We had an early breakfast and fun run at the church building. emery's a pretty fast runner so she was really excited for her first little race. They said "ready, set, go!" right as she was walking up to the group of runners so (apparently) this did not give her enough time to scope out the situation and gear up for the big race. She was super upset. I made her do the race anyway and she sulked most of the mile.
 after the race
I don't know where she gets it from. I never sulk. ahem.
 quinny baby in her new shoes because she's a little walking machine

 "griffin- you've had enough chocolate muffins- eat something healthy"
 griffin during the 4th of july talk
At home quinn got down to business with her 4 little teeth and her corn cob

No comments: