Wednesday, July 11, 2012

goals

 campbell and Spencer set a couple goals for her to reach by her 6th birthday. The last one was to learn to ride a bike. I kind of thought that the goals were a little lofty, but she did it.
 I tried to get her on the bike a few months ago and gave up by the end of the week.
She can now ride all 5 miles of our morning walk. She cried hysterically and said "I'm just a beginner! I can't ride all the way! There are hills! I'll fall over! Don't make me mommy!" Well, I made her and she did so well. Yay campbell. Good timing 'cuz her training wheels were falling off. I had to carry a wrench along with me.

1 comment:

Neil Whiting said...

Congratulations, Campbell.
That is a great step, learning to ride a bicycle.
You look so happy.
Love, grandpa