little quinn's first birthday was a couple weeks ago. We dressed her in her only outfit something special for her birthday and let her open the little gifts and cards she got in the mail from her loving extended family. My gift to her was the cupcake. She loved that too.
She's a little hoarder. She gathers stuff up in her arms like that and will just sit and hold it all. 4th child mentality? Survival instinct?
Yes, we sang to her. No candle. No, these are not applesauce-y, egg-free, healthy baby cupcakes. Sorry baby- momma wanted to eat one too.
quinn doesn't really have any words yet. Maybe dada and mama if you stretch your imagination a little. She walks all over and can go up and down the stairs (rapidly). She has a funny fake laugh she uses when we're all laughing at her. She sleeps from 7:30 until about 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30 depending on how lucky we are. She usually gets ignored if it's 5:30.
If you try to lock her out and hide in the computer room she'll yell at you underneath the door.
She learned how to drink out of a straw and is a huge fan of stealing sips of my drinks.
She's the worst cart-sitter ever. The worst. She's happy as a stinkbug if I let her stand up and surf down the aisles. I hold her feet while I push the cart so she can't stand up. I keep thinking she'll get the point sooner or later. Like when she's 10.
She burns off all the calories she consumes by moving constantly. She's just a bitty little thing and can wear her old 0-3 month dresses as shirts (see above picture).
Happy 1st birthday quinny.
She's a little hoarder. She gathers stuff up in her arms like that and will just sit and hold it all. 4th child mentality? Survival instinct?
Yes, we sang to her. No candle. No, these are not applesauce-y, egg-free, healthy baby cupcakes. Sorry baby- momma wanted to eat one too.
quinn doesn't really have any words yet. Maybe dada and mama if you stretch your imagination a little. She walks all over and can go up and down the stairs (rapidly). She has a funny fake laugh she uses when we're all laughing at her. She sleeps from 7:30 until about 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30 depending on how lucky we are. She usually gets ignored if it's 5:30.
If you try to lock her out and hide in the computer room she'll yell at you underneath the door.
She learned how to drink out of a straw and is a huge fan of stealing sips of my drinks.
She's the worst cart-sitter ever. The worst. She's happy as a stinkbug if I let her stand up and surf down the aisles. I hold her feet while I push the cart so she can't stand up. I keep thinking she'll get the point sooner or later. Like when she's 10.
She burns off all the calories she consumes by moving constantly. She's just a bitty little thing and can wear her old 0-3 month dresses as shirts (see above picture).
Happy 1st birthday quinny.









1 comment:
Happy birthday little Quinnie!!! We
love you and miss you so much. I want one of those not so healthy cupcakes.
Love, grandma
Post a Comment