Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas Stockings

Griffin and quinn woke up pretty early on Christmas morning, but we kept them busy in our room watching Dora movies on Spencer's phone (and not reminding them it was Christmas) until a more reasonable hour.
 His most longed-for present. This was the Christmas Eve miracle I scoured Target for to fulfill his Santa wish. He lost the throwing star and a sword before we were done opening presents. I thought I was going to be digging through all the Christmas garbage for the pea-sized weapon, but another miracle happened and I found it under a chair.
 quinny was happy because everyone else was excited and happy.
 She got a little play camera, bath toys, stickers, a wand and a candy cane

 Getting 4 heads of hair combed and ready every morning with 2 brushes was not cutting it so all the Brock girls got new hairbrushes.

 campbell loves all mirrors and reflective surfaces that act like mirrors. If she passes by the TV or a window or mirror she always stops to check herself out and do a little spin. When she talks to me at the dinner table she's always looking at the window behind me as she talks. She's a funny girl. So, she has her very own fancy mirror now. This is good because I just removed the full length mirror from her bedroom. She was wasting at least 15 minutes every morning just standing in front of the mirror staring at herself.



No comments: