We had so much fun on our roadtrip to Utah for Jeff's wedding. We have such happy memories and are so happy for Jeff and Liz!
quinny filled her doll's sleeves with treats and then gnawed them out. 10 hours in a car will do crazy things to a 4 year old.
Before the sealing in the Salt Lake Temple
Then, after the half-hour ceremony I had to put the kids back together again, Griffin's outfit was all askew and somehow campbell's hair had all come undone.
quinny quickly grabbed a bouquet and made herself a part of the wedding party
a cold member of the wedding party
My kids still talk about all the special lemonades they got to try out and the fancy food.
Perfect place with perfect weather, perfect day, and a really special memory for our whole family
2 comments:
I was a wonderful day.
Thanks for sharing your memories
This was such a special day!! I haven't seen these cute pictures. All the kids were so well behaved and everyone had a great time!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment