Saturday, November 10, 2018

June

 We got to go to Open House this year! Usually we're camping in Santa Cruz during open house.
 Griffin and Ms Arata 3rd grade
 Everything Quinn loves about school is non-school related (her teacher's music, friends and playing at the park after school).

 Quinn and Mrs. McCoy 1st grade
 The Dodgers 2018
 Stinson Beach with friends.
First beach trip of the summer and we stayed til the sun set.
Then I got sick into a sand pail on the super-curvy drive home and my friend had to pull over for me. Not my finest moment.



 End of season baseball party. Griffin was SO excited that they were handing out medals this year and then he turned it over and saw the medal was for "Griffon Brock" He's still a little bitter about that.
This season was totally awesome with all my baseball dreams coming true. Griffin caught a pop fly in the outfield which earned him a promised LEGO set. Then, he was up at bat with bases loaded and hit a double to win the game. I was beside myself.
 Crown Beach


 emery took all the floaties and made herself quite comfortable.

 Just a totally under-control trip with the cousin-friends at Ikea. I think we were there for hours. Katie and I even stuck the little ones in the kids babysitting playplace and made a mad dash before the babysitters could realize what hit.

No comments: