Friday, November 30, 2018

October

October, yet again, came and went too quickly.
 The homeschool charter school we are a part of had a big harvest festival and the kids got all gamed and candied up.
 Quinn was over the moon that there was a face/arm painting station. She got a turtle.


 Campbell was an artist and Griffin was a Jedi.
 We also went to the pumpkin patch with our school- the kids and I spent an insanely long amount of time picking out our pumpkins.



 I really feel like I have arrived as a parent when I hand each of the kids a pumpkin and they go to work all on their own. I was free to take pictures and play Halloween music for them.



 The kids were amazing pumpkin cleaners this year. We found some new scrapers this year that promised to get the job done well and they were amazing! Look how proud Campbell is!




 Yet again we were the only trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. We love going around and meeting each of the neighbors- some we only see once a year on Halloween. Our favorite elderly couple was sitting in chairs in their entryway with the door wide open waiting for all the trick-or-treaters. As we went up and down the street we could see them sitting in the doorway waiting and waiting. I told the kids we should change costumes and go back. I was dying.


No takers for the 3 Musketeers. Sorry Em

1 comment:

Neil Whiting said...

Great pumpkins.
I like the costumes too