Thursday, November 8, 2018

last day of school!

 I was so sad this year as we did everything for the last time on the last day of school. I knew the younger 3 were going to be homeschooling next school year so this was the last time I was walking them to school, last time waiting in the school lines for school to start... I was going to miss it all! We love our morning walks through the hills. That's the only downside I've found so far to homeschooling. I miss the walk.

 Griffin and quinn dressed like they're in private school for the last day. Griffin's blue polo shirt is reserved for all the days he thinks are important like picture day, open house and any school performances.
 Emery's pride tile. Every 5th grader gets to make a pride tile before they graduate. Emery HATES her tile. She was so upset when she came home from school that day that I emailed the teacher to see if I could pay for her to make another one. Nope. It's supposed to be a ball of yarn and a crochet hook.
 Campbell's tile

 Quinny and her BFF
We still meet up with Lindsey after school for park playdates sometimes.
 After I dropped the littles off at school I headed over to Jr High for emery's graduation.
The day before graduation a student had been arrested for making threats that he was going to shoot a bunch of people at graduation. Nice. Now I understand the whole "terrorist" thing. It was so disturbing and doesn't make you feel like you can be safe anywhere!!!
 Luckily we had a great day and enjoyed watching emery get honors awards for her 4.0 average over all 3 years of Jr High. She's awesome.


 Emery and her 2 BFFs
Emery got to take off from school right after the ceremony so we took her to breakfast and then took the whole family out to dinner and of course fro-yo.