Monday, June 11, 2012

10 years

 I love...

that he supports me in everything I do. He has a lot of trust in me. Would YOU want ME homeschooling your kids??? He never questions what the heck I do all day and why dinner was a salad for 3 days in a row.

that he still buys me chocolate and cupcakes even when I'm fat. It makes me feel like I look better in his eyes than I do in the mirror.

when he runs around playing with the kids and it's so noisy the walls are shaking.

that I know we can get through anything because he lived through dating teenage Allie. Poor guy.

how he doesn't complain about work or money or what I buy or how it's humanly possible to spend hundreds of dollars at Target... (you know- 'cuz they basically sell everything you need to survive on this planet)

when I hear him putting the clean dishes away before he goes to work and I'm still dead in bed. It's the best sound ever.

that he just adores babies. Our babies had little fitness routines that he helped them do to get them to roll/crawl/walk. He makes baby quinn dance and comes up with songs for her to dance to. He carries her everywhere and I hear "ooooh! She's SO cuuuuute!!! I just love her!!!" over and over.

that he's a good person. He's honest, caring, non-stubborn, smart, hard-working and the bravest of our family. No one else will even go downstairs if we know there's a spider down there.

Next year, I'll have loved Spencer for longer than I'll have been without him.
It's been a good life.
I love you Spencer
Love wifey

7 comments:

star said...

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! You guys are such a great couple and have a wonderful family. We genuinely admire many things about you.

And I so know what you mean about Target! :)

Lori Whiting said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a cute couple and it seems like just yesterday that you were dating and hanging out here. Wow, where has time gone. Now you have four adorable children.
Love you guys,
Mom

Morgan said...

happy anniversary! and gorgeous pictures!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary! The time really has gone by so fast. I know what you mean about Spencer...cause I got one of those too! We are so lucky! I love hearing how still in love a couple is after 10 years. Love it!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations guys--you are both awesome people.

Neil Whiting said...

Congratulations
A wonderful husband and father
And a wonderful wife and mother.
You are both trying very hard and it is working so very well.
Thank you for the blog and writings
Love, dad

The Fear Fam said...

Congratulations! You are both adorable!