quinn chucks the binkie out of her bed and sucks on her thumb once I've left the room.
More people watching. We do it together. I sit on the couch and she stands at the window while we spy on the neighbors.
Now quinny can stand all by herself and take a few steps
Two teeth on bottom and 2 slightly crazy teeth on top. She kind of looks like Goofy. For reals.
We've got a few more days with baby quinn before she turns into 1 year old quinn.
More people watching. We do it together. I sit on the couch and she stands at the window while we spy on the neighbors.
Now quinny can stand all by herself and take a few steps
Two teeth on bottom and 2 slightly crazy teeth on top. She kind of looks like Goofy. For reals.
We've got a few more days with baby quinn before she turns into 1 year old quinn.








1 comment:
She is way too precious.
Post a Comment