Gooseberry Beach is a private beach that is open to the public (figure that out). It's at the south end of Newport right at the end of the Cliff Walk. There are rocks out in the ocean and some near the beach to climb on. Lots of seaweed to eat too- if you're a baby and into that sort of thing.
griffin spent the whole time filling up his bucket over and over with sand and water. I don't think he did anything else.
Rocks in the ocean
shell hunting
griffin's only trip out into the ocean
I call this picture "I forgot my blowdryer and sprayed tons of sunscreen in my hair". I can't believe I lost my hat.
We ended the day in a huge line at Iggy's. Clam chowder, fish and chips, lobster roll and a dozen doughboys (half cinnamon sugar and half powdered sugar). So worth the wait.
griffin spent the whole time filling up his bucket over and over with sand and water. I don't think he did anything else.
Rocks in the ocean
shell hunting
griffin's only trip out into the ocean
I call this picture "I forgot my blowdryer and sprayed tons of sunscreen in my hair". I can't believe I lost my hat.
We ended the day in a huge line at Iggy's. Clam chowder, fish and chips, lobster roll and a dozen doughboys (half cinnamon sugar and half powdered sugar). So worth the wait.

























3 comments:
What a fun family vacation - everyone having a great time.
Wish I could have gone to Iggy's with you.
Love, dad
Thank you for posting so many pictures, we love it!! The kids look like they had a great, well planned vacation! Quinn has changed already since we saw her so don't let her grow any more.
Miss you guys.
Mom
I love pictures of the beach. Yours are so great! And dang, Honey...you are so skinny!
Post a Comment