Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cabot Cheese Factory, Cabot, VT

 I added Cabot to the list because it was close to the other 2 factories I wanted to see in VT. Plus, it was only 4 dollars for our family to go on the tour. So, I figured we'd just eat 4 dollars worth of cheese samples and call it even. We can just say it was an early anniversary present for Spencer- who was in heaven. There were SO many samples out.



 quinn loved each cheese she tasted. Even some of the surprise samples I stuck in her mouth like "wicked sharp cheddar".
 Watching a short movie about the factory and cheese process.
 griffin loves any movie- doesn't matter the content.
 quinn- not so much.
We left with some cheddar powder stuff for popcorn and maple candy for the kids.

2 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how this post brought memories flooding back! I lived in Vermont until I was almost 9. I don't remember going on cheese tours, but I certainly remember going on maple syrup tours, and coming home with that delicious maple candy. I am jealous! :)

John and Morgan said...

Hahaha I don't think Campbell wanted to be a cow....