Yet another winner on our vacation was this teddy bear factory. Mostly because of the tour guide who was hilarious.
So sorry I didn't post the Vermont sign back in the Cabot post- I know you were looking for it.
More face-hole pictures. You'll only have to endure one more set of these pictures in my next post. Don't cry.
It's not like anyone really likes these cut-out things, but if you walk by one the universe guides you over to it and you feel as though you MUST take a picture right now.
Each information station on the tour had things for the kids to play with, explore, or, in this case, rub on.
See? Hilarious! I was laughing my head off. None of the other adults were laughing that much, but I think that's because they weren't really listening. If they were listening they'd be laughing too.
He showed each cut-out part of the bear and had the kids guess what it would become.
There's one little piece left over after they cut out all the parts and they make these little bears out of it to hand out.
campbell's first question for the guide was "Ummm... what are you going to give us on the tour?"
Showing of "inside-out oopsie bear". The tour was kind of geared towards children.
The teddy bears were way expensive, so the kids left with their little cut-out bears and we called it a day in Vermont. Off to the hotel pool.
So sorry I didn't post the Vermont sign back in the Cabot post- I know you were looking for it.
More face-hole pictures. You'll only have to endure one more set of these pictures in my next post. Don't cry.
It's not like anyone really likes these cut-out things, but if you walk by one the universe guides you over to it and you feel as though you MUST take a picture right now.
Each information station on the tour had things for the kids to play with, explore, or, in this case, rub on.
See? Hilarious! I was laughing my head off. None of the other adults were laughing that much, but I think that's because they weren't really listening. If they were listening they'd be laughing too.
He showed each cut-out part of the bear and had the kids guess what it would become.
There's one little piece left over after they cut out all the parts and they make these little bears out of it to hand out.
campbell's first question for the guide was "Ummm... what are you going to give us on the tour?"
Showing of "inside-out oopsie bear". The tour was kind of geared towards children.
The teddy bears were way expensive, so the kids left with their little cut-out bears and we called it a day in Vermont. Off to the hotel pool.











No comments:
Post a Comment